TRB is hosting a webinar from 3pm to 4:30pm Eastern on Thursday, Nov. 12 titled Celebrating TRB’s Centennial by Exploring the Future of Transportation Research.
What is the future of transportation research and what is TRB’s role in that future? Learn from our panel of experts about how the scale and scope of TRB’s activities expanded steadily over the last 100 years, and what we might expect in the transportation field during the next 100 years. Join us on Thursday, November 12 from 3:00 to 4:30 PM ET for a webinar with a panel of TRB veterans and younger TRB leaders to learn about the past and discuss the future. Session attendees will be encouraged to send in their ideas and questions during this moderated event. The webinar is part of TRB’s 2020 Centennial Celebration and is designed to commemorate TRB’s actual diamond anniversary, which is November 11, 2020.
There is no fee to attend this webinar. However, pre-registration is required.
1. Tom Deen, Former Executive Director (1980-1994), TRB
2. Bob Skinner, Former Executive Director (1994-2015), TRB
3. Curtis Bradley, Research Implementation Manager, North Carolina Department of Transportation
4. Alison Conway, Associate Professor, City College of New York
5. Nikola Ivanov, Director of Operations/COO, Center for Advanced Transportation Technology Laboratory, University of Maryland
6. Joung Lee, Policy Director, American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials
7. Lucy Priddy, Program Officer, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
8. Questions and answers: Moderated by Sandra Larson, Transportation Innovation Strategies Leader, Stanley Consultants, and Neil Pedersen, Executive Director, TRB
More information here.