The 40th Anniversary of CCC (Continuous Compaction Control) Symposium will be held in Vienna, Austria, Nov. 29, 2018.
It is coordinated by Dr. Pistrol Johannes, also a Technical Committee member of IICTG. Back to where CCC was started in 1978, 40 years ago (now also known as Intelligent Compaction – IC), the symposium will cover the following topics:
• Historic overview of roller compaction and Continuous Compaction Control (CCC)
• Continuous Compaction Control – CCC applications and interpretation of measurements
• Field testing methods for compaction control (e.g. static and dynamic plate load test)
• Standardization, QA/QC and design aspects
• Recent and future developments (e.g. compaction equipment, electronics, internet)